Copyright 2013 EXCMR, Inc. All rights reserved.
- EXCMR awarded NIH's STTR Phase II grant.
- EXCMR executes licence agreement with The Ohio State University
- Beta prototype delivered to University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Named semi-finalist for "Outstanding Product" and "Outstanding Technology Team" for 2011 TechColumbus
- Beta prototype delivered to University Hospitals, Cleveland, Ohio
- Beta prototype delivered to The Christ Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
- EXCMR qualifies for Ohio Technology Innovation Tax Credit (OTITC)
- Beta prototype delivered to The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Named semi-finalist for "Outstanding Product" and "Innovation in Strategic Fundraising" for 2010
TechColumbus Innovation Awards
- Awarded IRS Therapeutic Discovery Project grant
- Awarded a grant from the Ohio Third Frontier Medical Imaging Program, which provides $1.4M plus an
additional $1.4M in matching funds from collaborators. These funds will allow EXCMR to place treadmill
systems in 4 clinical centers around Ohio.
- Receives UTTC qualification from The Ohio State University's Technology Licensing and Commercialization
- Option agreement signed for rights to technology invented by EXCMR founders at OSU
- US Patent Application submitted
- $4000 grant from TechColumbus to support submission of Phase I NIH STTR grant application